Oakleaf Partnership are working with a small, but leading legal services firm who represent individuals who have been seriously injured. They will shortly be moving into a new city based office, so this is a really exciting time to join!
Their culture is about consistent learning and support all of our talented people to reach their ambitions, and deliver an excellent service to clients. Their people are our biggest asset and we take great pride in nurturing their wellbeing and personal growth.
- Develop and implement the HR strategy, creating initiatives that align with our overall business objectives
- Implement people policies and ensure that they comply with up-to-date legal regulations
- Lead on all HR functions, including: attracting and retaining talent, recruitment, learning and development, benefits, health and wellbeing, diversity & inclusion, employee engagement and payroll
- Oversee HR's day-to-day operational functions and manage the HR team of 2 others
- Liaising directly with the COO & management board and being accountable for the performance of the HR function
- Leading on the analysis of employee feedback, with the aim of creating the best working environment and a fully engaged culture
- Creating and managing the HR teams' annual budget
- Being part of and contributing towards the goals of our wider Senior Leadership team.
Skillset/ attributes required:
- Strong strategic skills and the ability to create a vision for the HR people strategy
- Excellent communication skills, with the ability to lead a team collaboratively
- The ability to demonstrate emotional intelligence- it is vital you can build strong relationships with others
- In-depth knowledge of employment law and best practice processes for diciplinaries, and other employee grievances
- Excellent organisational skills, with the ability to prioritise, multi-task and critically analyse procedures to work efficiently
- Commercial acumen - be able to understand the aims of the business including financial planning and budgeting
- Strong morals and ethics, integrity and sound judgement.
This is a friendly organisation with a lovely culture. They exercise flexible working but would love someone who wants to be in the office a couple of times a week and be present with your skateholders in the business!