HR Business Partner (12m FTC - Maternity cover)
My client, a fast growing fin-tech business, are looking for a HR Business Partner to join their team on a 12 month basis to cover maternity leave.
As an HR Business Partner you continuously advise your line managers on various HR topics; Recruitment and Selection, Talent Development, Optimal staffing, Absenteeism, Performance Management, Embedding HR processes & Systems and policies that contribute to the growth of our people and organization.
- 1st point of contact for all employees
- Oversee local Employee Relation Cases and Absence cases. Provide advice to line management on these cases.
- Guiding managers and employees through the company's capability and conduct management processes: holding investigation meetings/disciplinary hearings where appropriate
- Ensuring 100% accuracy of the HR Information System
- Generate contracts, work with managers to plan a structured induction, monitoring probation periods/ reviews
- Provide monthly/quarterly management reports on: annual leave accruals, bonus accruals, headcount
- Managing company's payroll and pension. Ensuring 100% accuracy. Providing monthly reporting to finance and ensuring all company benefits are administered in a timely fashion and brokers are kept informed of all changes to personnel
- Support the annual performance management process
- Support in Training & development (Conducting annual training needs analysis, liaising with managers to validate the need and ROI, identifying suppliers, organising training, administering training evaluations).
- Support with the Employee Survey and Culture Projects
If this sounds like something you are looking for, apply now!