My client, a high growth digital marketing agency, are looking to appoint a HR Business Partner to join their team initially on a 6 month FTC basis with the potential to go permanent. The role will report into an amazing HR Director and work alongside a very talent HR team. This vibrant, fast moving, and collaborative organisation are constantly growing, mainly though acquisitions and this role will help shape and support the future of the organisation through people plans. The client has a central London office and will offer hybrid working.
- Partner with leaders to understand their business objectives
- Build trusted advisor relationships across the client group providing consultative, strategic, and tactical guidance to support organisational and development initiatives
- Coach, guide and mentor mangers and senior leaders in their leadership function and responsibilities
- Provide direction on core HR elements, such as employee relations and performance management, as well as other initiatives
- Stay abreast of new developments in HR strategies and practices and proactively share your experience and knowledge with the HR team
We are looking for an experienced HR professional who brings a positive mindset, thrives on solving difficult business problems and is able to adapt quickly to an ever-evolving area of the business.
The skills and experience to be successful in this role are:
- Recent experience working in an SME with full autonomy over a client group
- Proven experience building strong business partnerships and fostering relationships with employees and other stakeholders
- A client-support orientation and mindset - with the ability to work effectively with all levels of the organisation
- Experience coaching and advising leaders and managers
- Well-developed commercial awareness
This is a fast-paced role with immediate start, if you are at all interested and would like to find out more details, apply now!