My client, a technology platform, are looking to appoint a Head of HR to join them at short notice on a 6 month FTC basis. As the Head of HR you shall play a key role during a period of change within the organisation. You can expect a broad set of day to day responsibilities and some key strategic deliverables whilst working with a very friendly team who are driven and passionate about our product. You will be a true generalist and thrive off the fact that no two days are the same.
The responsibilities of this role are to:
- Manage and deliver against the company HR Strategy.
- Oversee HR Teams in the UK, Poland and France.
- Oversee and coordinate all recruitment and onboarding activities.
- Promote and reinforce the company culture.
- Coordinate HR initiatives
- Coordinate and Analyse the Employee Engagement Survey.
- Deliver new initiatives set by engagement survey results.
- Manage and oversee payroll for UK, US and Remote employees.
- Manage all ER case work in a timely and efficient manner.
- Manage benefits administration.
- Produce month end Finance information and general MI when required.
- Initiate a competency framework driven process of feedback and development.
- Attend the Strategic Leadership Team meetings and contribute to group strategy.
Experience & Skills
- Prior experience in a senior HR role.
- High levels of Emotional Intelligence.
- Commercial thinker
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Experience working with small businesses
- Ability to work on your own
- Data driven and collaborative
This is a fast-paced role with immediate start, if you are at all interested and would like to find out more details, apply now!