Senior Early Careers Recruiter
6 month FTC initially
London / Hybrid working
£60,000 - £75,000
Oakleaf Partnership have partnered with a large media business based in Central London to help with their search for a Senior Early Careers Recruiter. This is a well-established business with excellent opportunities to further develop your recruitment career. The Early Careers Recruiter is a newly created position to develop, lead and implement a brand new graduate/early careers programme including recruitment of graduate and programme management.
- Take ownership of attraction, recruitment, and selection process of graduate talent across the organisation
- Develop relationships with key schools and universities and attend career fairs.
- Generate relevant social media content to attract the right candidate pool.
- Create innovative sourcing strategies and ensure the selection process is market leading.
- Manage graduate recruitment inbox.
- Manage and monitor candidate database and applicant tracking system.
- Making offers to candidates including contract issuance and monitoring of acceptance
- Be involved in the design of the 3 month intensive graduate programme
- Proven experience of a similar role
- 2-3 years HR experience in graduate recruitment and selection.
- General understanding of IT systems.
- The ability to lead and influence multiple stakeholders and develop relationships internally and externally
This is a fast-paced role with immediate start, if you are at all interested and would like to find out more details, apply now!