Oakleaf North are partnered with a global investment bank in hiring a permanent Training & Development Manger to support all hands on training for the wealth management arm of the business. This will be a role based in central Liverpool, 3 days in the office, salary up to £60,000.
This part of the broader matric organisation provides a broad range of financial business solutions to investment banks, broker-dealers, wealth managers, financial planners and advisers across EMEA. They provide sophisticated front-end technology and flexible middle office capabilities with execution, settlement and custody services. These are supported by a robust regulatory and compliance framework with dedicated client asset experience and expertise.
This role works across the business providing hands on training delivery (both technical and soft skills training), professional qualification administration and co-ordination and involvement with numerous other employee focussed activities.
Snapshot of duties:
- Running new starter employee induction
- Developing and delivering soft and technical skill training courses both virtually and in person
- Learning the bespoke systems and developing tailored training for new starters/SMEs
- Ensuring all administration is completed on time and recorded accurately including the tracking and co-ordination of the T&C scheme.
- Production and suggestion for design of new MI to show training stats and identification of employee needs
- Coaching and Mentoring where required
- Development of recorded training and exploration of the use of tools available to create an 'on the job' and other training libraries.
- Experience of delivering a wide range of training courses (technical and soft skills)
- Proven ability to design training courses from scratch to management standard for a range of experience levels of employee
- Coaching and mentoring
- Knowledge of T&C regime
- Co-ordination of all associated training administration including processing invoices, recording professional qualification passes, producing MI on course feedback, administration and tracking of mandatory training
- Usage of online tools for recorded training
- Proactively suggesting gaps in training and where new course could support employees
- Experience of working in a fast paced team juggling multiple initiatives
- Must have strong experience of Microsoft Office including Word, Excel, Powerpoint etc. Intermediate/Advanced Excel skills required.
- Ideally CIPD or equivalent qualified