As Head of HR, you will provide day to day leadership to the HR Ops Team for the South. You will be responsible for the provision of a HR service to the Region and supporting the SLT in delivering growth, achieving financial results, improved engagement and reduced attrition.
My client is a market leader in the sector with over 50,000 employees across global markets.
- Support the MD in agreeing priorities within the People Plan and acts as a trusted advisor.
- Work closely with the Head of L&D to ensure actions around L&D compliment the People Plan for the Region
- Ensure HR cycle activities such as Personal Development Reviews, Succession Planning etc are carried out within the Region to the required levels and timelines
- Manage the Regional HR Team to enable the delivery of business as usual activity as well as change plans when required, leading on business change including restructures and TUPE across the Region.
- Manage complex ER cases in conjunction with the Divisional HRD and legal team to successful conclusion. This includes advising on final stage grievance / disciplinary action, attending at dismissal appeals or final stage grievance as required
- Interact positively with Resourcing, Reward, and the central support for employees and ensure the Regional Team also work closely and collaborate positively
- Extensive experience in a senior HR role managing a team
- Strong track-record in HR generalist and change management roles
- Thorough knowledge of UK employment legislation and best practice
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to influence at all levels
- Proven ability to work to tight deadlines / with conflicting priorities
- Demonstrated practical approach to problem solving
Up to £350 a day
3 month contract
1st of July start