Are you a rewards expert looking for your next opportunity to drive value to a global strategic rewards program as part of a collaborative and inclusive team?
- contribute to the evolution of our reward philosophy to support our growth plan;
- apply legal and tax experience to the design of complex incentive strategies
- manage existing carried interest arrangements (real & phantom) including plan structure/rules, co-investment, plan documents & communications, governance & approvals (across all locations);
- partner with key stakeholders to design & implement new long-term incentive arrangements;
- provide strategic advice and guidance across a range of businesses including year-end remuneration processes, business hiring and corporate restructures/acquisitions;
- monitor peer remuneration arrangements, market benchmarking and provide advice and guidance through use of data analysis, modelling and interpretation;
- provide support in the preparation of offer packages for new hire and act as the main point of contact for all staff participant & business queries/training;
- maintain the Human Resources tracking system (and associated documentation) of all carry allocations, distributions.
- support the preparation of reports & audits including managing leavers, transfers & new joiners processes;
- prepare the Remuneration Committee materials & analysis;
- play a key role in identifying and implementing technological solutions and communication strategy for all incentive plans;
- lead reward-related projects and change management including business acquisition and integration
Prior experience of remuneration regulation within the financial services sector, experience with UK and European remuneration regulation developments would be advantageous.