Work across the global HR community and project sponsors for the elicitation and analysis of business, functional and non-functional requirements on HR System based projects
* Complete the project management on small to medium sized HR systems projects
Work with the Head of HR Systems and the project associate to coordinate projects within the HR Project Portfolio
* Coordinate HR System projects with the HR teams and, in many cases, the wider divisions across the group (e.g. IT, Finance, Compliance etc…)
* Build strong business relationships with the global HR teams and key stakeholders
* Work alongside the Workday analysts to delivery quality system changes to the group
* Work closely with the HR Reporting and Data leads to ensure all their requirements have been included in the scope of the project
Experience as a Business Analyst within a HR division or their focus has been primarily on HR projects is essential.
The projects within scope of this role will all be related to HR Systems. In particular to our core HR solution, Workday.
This is a broad Business Analyst role covering several phases within a project from requirements gathering and tracking implementation through to managing the testing phases, rollout plan and communications.
The candidate will be working within an established HR Systems team which encompasses Workday analysts \ Business Analysts, a reporting specialist, HR data manager and project associate