My client, a global investment management business based in central London, currently have a need for a HR/Talent Acquisition Business Partner on a 12 month basis.
The European HR team, based in London, are responsible for all aspects of the employee life cycle, providing strategic and operational HR generalist support.
Due to quite a big change management programme going on, the Head of HR needs someone of seniority who can come in and hit the ground running to get involved in all elements of end to end recruitment, change management, TUPE exposure, and other ad hoc employee relations queries.
This is a very hands on role, the team is lean, therefore it's you will get exposure to a wide range of rewarding HR work.
- Headcount and annual budget forecasts and reporting
- Provide day to day advice and guidance to managers and staff in the UK
- Support with employee relations issues.
- Advise and support on TUPE and change management initiatives
- Support Head of HR with ongoing HR projects, including the Annual compensation review process, Talent management/succession planning, Diversity & Inclusion, Performance Management
- Coordinate recruitment activity across UK including role definition, team structure, recruitment approval process, compensation, headcount budgets, applicant tracking and reporting
- Coordinate all aspects of the graduate recruitment and development process
- Oversee graduate development, advising on training including further study / external qualifications, coordinate rotations and manage performance issues where appropriate
- Substantial experience in a client-focused Talent Acquisition role
- Experience in financial services and/or professional services.
- Experience in HR Advisory or HR Generalist
- Knowledge of regulatory environment
- Sound knowledge of UK employment law
- Strong analytical abilities
- strong Excel skills
- Experience of having delivered HR transformation initiatives would be an advantage
Competitve salary on offer.
Hybrid working - 3 days in the office
12 month FTC