Our client is looking for an interim Resourcing Manager to support them over the next 6 months by managing the day-to-day activities within the recruitment & talent function. With circa 4 direct reports, this role will have overall responsibility for ensuring recruitment needs are being effectively managed, the end-to-end process meets expected standards in a candidate short market, and that value for money is being obtained from outsourced services.
The role may vary/pivot during the 6 month period as there is lots of change and transformation work taking place currently within the wider function, so we are looking for someone who is forward thinking and able to adopt change well. .
The experience our client is looking for includes:
- Previous experience in dealing with contracted/out sourced services, including implementing SLA's and monitoring service delivery
- A thorough understanding of current best practise within a high volume recruitment/talent environment
- Experience of leading a team of mid-senior level recruiters
- Excellent stakeholder management skills
- A strong negotiator who can build meaningful and strong relationships with external suppliers and internal customers
- A good understanding of financial spend/budgets within recruitment
In return, our client is offering:
- A very flexible working approach, occasional travel to Oxfordshire will be required, but there is also lots of autonomy to decide where you are based
- An opportunity to make an impact and take a lead role in shaping the future of the recruitment function
If you are interested in finding out more information, please contact me directly for a confidential discussion