A global law firm is looking for two experienced Learning & Development Managers to join on a permanent basis. Both roles are responsible for design and delivery of the firm's global professional development and talent management programmes across fee earning and business services populations.
Working with stakeholders to embed an OD mindset, the L&D Manager will work on developing best in class offerings to support talent management, leadership and management development as the firm continues to grow.
- Building excellent relationships with internal key stakeholders as well as external training providers.
- Working with HR, Partners and Managers to identify
- team and individual training and development needs and develop innovative and
- creative learning solutions that meet those needs
- Act as an internal consultant identifying development gaps and making L&D and organisational development (OD) recommendations.
- Create bespoke learning programmes and experiences
- well as core management skills programmes
- Collaborate with the team's LMS colleagues to provide on-line learning
- Experience of working in a professional services environment
- Confident and capable of delivering programmes using the most up to date learning
- Experience of instructional design and facilitation
- Strong people management skills
- Coaching skills (desirable, not essential)
- Psychometric certifications desirable (e.g. MBTI, Insights Discovery, DiSC, Hogan)