I have a great opportunity for a Talent Acquisition Partner recruiting specifically for technology roles. You will be working for an established and successful Fintech who is going through exciting growth and will be responsible for building out their technology engineering talent. This is an autonomous role where you will provide your subject matter expertise to really add value to the company. There are also lots of developmental opportunities.
Salary: paying up to £85,000 plus bonus and a top notch tech pack!
Remote or hybrid working
- Recruiting top Technology talent globally managing the end to end recruitment process
- Working closely with the Head of TA to identify and improve hiring processes
- Being a trusted advisor to your hiring managers, understanding business objectives and developing strategies to deliver on hiring goals.
- Utilising best in class sourcing methods to target a diverse range of talent
- Developing insights and knowledge of talent in international markets to support international hiring
- Assessing capabilities and managing the evaluation process and hiring decisions, always ensuring a positive candidate experience
- Providing MI analysis and reports to business leadership
Skills and experience
- Must have experience of recruiting technical roles across the UK
- Experience of recruiting across Europe is an advantage
- You will ideally have experience within Fintech, Financial Services or an international technology company
- Demonstrate a proven track record of sourcing and recruiting tech talent
- Confident and collaborative with strong delivery skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and effective influencing skills
- Strong data analytical and insights experience