4 to 5 days in office
London City based
Oakleaf is partnered with a Fin tech organisation in their search for a HR administrator to support the team during a busy period over the next 6 months.
This FTC is a unique opportunity for a candidate looking to gain exposure to the full employee life cycle in short amount of time due to the companies' surplus of work the role provides exposure to HR during a busy period.
The HR administrator will be focused on the delivery of all tasks directed, highly detail orientated whilst being adaptable enough to turn their hand any new project.
- Assisting the HR Team Leader with all areas of HR Operations and generalist HR matters
- Managing and maintaining employee records including contracts, personnel files, holidays, absence etc via the HR System
- Supporting the onboarding and offboarding process for all employees
- Assisting in the recruitment of new employees including tracking and monitoring the internal website for new roles
- Managing the screening process in conjunction with our screening provider
- Supporting the induction programme for all new employees
- Recording and analysing confidential information
- Administration and co-ordination of L&D Plan
- Supporting disciplinary & grievance hearings etc. as necessary
- To abide by all financial crime related policies, procedures and reporting obligations applicable to their job
For further information please contact me via email firstname.lastname@example.org