5 Months + Maternity cover
Hybrid working 3 to 4 days in office
Based London City
Oakleaf has partnered with one of the world's largest Investment management firms in their search for a Junior HR Business partner to support the global HR team for a maternity cover.
The successful candidate is being brought on to deliver a comprehensive, credible and efficient HR Business Partnering service to the business and the global HR team.
The ideal candidate will be able to build meaningful relationships with key stakeholders across the Operating Units.
Key initiatives include:
- Provide exemplary client service by anticipating and delivering solutions for the needs of HR Business Partners and clients throughout HR processes
* Lead HR initiatives and deliverables with an eye toward identifying opportunities to achieve greater consistency, scale, efficiency and quality
* Create reports, analyze and present relevant metrics and insights to drive decision making
* Serve as point of contact to managers in problem solving talent issues; provide generalist support and advisory services
* Provide advice and guidance on various topics including performance management, leadership development, compensation, succession planning, coaching, and talent reviews