Oakleaf Partnership and excited to be supporting a Media Company in their search for a Talent Sourcer. This company has recently made a name for itself in the market and is attracting those from prestegious tech and media firms due to their great repuation.
What will you be doing?
· Sourcing excellent potential future employees using direct recruitment methods and engaging directly with candidates
· Thinking of new and creative ways to attract top talent to Supermassive Games
· Ensuring that the candidate experience is excellent throughout the process
· Working closely with the Talent Acquisition Specialist to provide a candidate pipeline
· Documenting and tracking progress
· And much, much more, we encourage our employees to join various internal guilds with the focus on personal & company development/progress.
· Identify & source a diverse and global talent pool to drive the top of funnel needs of the business
· Identify creative ways of attracting talent pools to iTech
· Offer & deliver exceptional candidate experience throughout the process
· Form part of the Talent research team in identifying new trends & talent pool changes
· Ideally you will have 1 years' experience in Talent Sourcing position (In-house experience highly desirable, but not essential)
· Ability to use ATS & Linkedin (Any other tools are a huge bonus)
If you believe this is a role you may be interested in, please apply