HR Advisor - East Leeds - Up to £30k
Your new company
Hays HR are currently working with a client in East Leeds who are a well-established Logistics business looking to recruit a HR Advisor. This role would suit someone who wants to take the next step in their career and progress from HR Coordinator to Advisor. You will work within a small, busy team to provide a professional service covering all aspects of employee relations and the employee lifecycle.
Your new role
Duties will include but not limited to:
- Providing high quality advice and generalist HR support across the office
- Manage an ER caseload, advising on legislative and company policy and procedures
- Develop effective on-going relationships at all levels establishing yourself as a credible, respected and valued People Advisor, responding to queries directly and influencing managers to follow a best practice approach
- Coach, develop and support the People Assistant
- Assist departmental managers on the interpretation and implementation of company policies and procedures
- Support the delivery of the People plan for the year, adjusting where required to suit the business
- Compile and analyse MI
- Assist in the coaching, mentoring and development of the management team
What you'll need to succeed
- Proven HR experience
- CIPD Level 5 qualified or desire to work towards
- Must have excellent organisational skills and initiative, with the ability to manage the day-to-day HR processes effectively.
- Excellent IT skills in Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Passionate about developing and supporting colleagues to fulfil their potential
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.