Oakleaf Partnership are proud to be supporting a highly prestegious financial information company in their search for an Executive Researcher to join their Talent Acquisition team. This is a very well known company, with a fantastic reputation. Definitely somewhere that could offer some beneficial experience and enjoyment.
- Leverage all search channels to find and secure great people to join the company in key leadership roles.
- Deliver and develop initiatives to source external talent for short, medium and long term hiring goals.
- Ongoing research and networking to source top performers from talent pools across their core markets
- You will work across all areas of the business globally so an understanding of the financial services market would be beneficial
- Experience and expertise in screening, interviewing, and assessing executive level talent within either a search firm or as part of a direct souring team.
- You will need to have experience of multiple sourcing channels, including database mining, LinkedIn Recruiter, social media platforms, referral generation, etc
- Knowledge of CRMs and/or other similar databases/data tools and applicant Tracking Systems.
- You'll be adaptable and be customer service driven and confident working with senior candidates, stakeholders on multiple projects.
If you believe you would be interested in this role, please apply.