You will lead and manage the end-to-end technical development journey for all colleagues across your aligned client group, by creating and delivering innovating exceptional experiences that enhance capability and performance.
You will lead the annual planning and review of the Technical Curriculum, ensuring that interventions are fit for purpose, current, and deliver impact. Working closely with a broad range of HR and business stakeholders to align, influence and adapt the technical development strategy with centrally led initiatives. #
There are two roles, one aligned to Risk and Advisory and the other, Financial Services within consultancy. Harmonisation of learning curriculum's within a Partnered business module. This role is to work with each business area to create curriculum's which are more tailors and fitting to learning needs. Headcount for business unit is 2000 nationally. This includes cyber, sustainability, controls, risk, and analytics. Working with the consultancy, business development side within Financial Services. Client groups are fast moving and dynamic.
This role will be responsible for understanding learning needs and to effectively work with the learning design consultants to create a learning journey, which supports their technical learning.
- Lead the end-to-end strategy, design and delivery of the Consulting technical development proposition, working with specialist teams and subject matter experts to ensure an exceptional development experience at all levels
- Development of Technical learning and skills pathways, which is user-friendly, innovative, easily navigable and the go-to site for technical skills development, working closely with central learning
- Lead on all technical learning aspects including, onboarding and induction training, core technical skills development, career pathways and development journeys.
- Work closely with a broad range of key stakeholders including but not exclusively the HR Director, Directors and Senior Manger
- Work in close partnership with other senior HR and business stakeholders to ensure all development programmes and interventions remain relevant and fit for purpose
- Establish and manage the Technical Curriculum Council
- Recent within experience Financial services, Professional Services or Regulated within a Senior learning and development function
- Senior / ExCo level stakeholder management experience
- Effective project management skills
- Knowledge and experience of designing and suggestions to learning curriculums
- A creative approach, with the skills to bring minds together
- Ability to work and provide insights to influence stakeholders