Here’s a bit about us…
We are Amberjack. Experts in future talent and volume recruitment outsourcing, technology and assessment. We’re passionate about connecting future talent with inspiring employers to give them a head start in building a successful career through Graduate, Apprentice and Intern roles. Our mission is to enable a world where people are hired and progressed based on their future potential rather than experience or privilege. The Amberjack Volume Hiring Platform, coupled with our Consultancy and Outsourcing services create efficient, effective and immersive experiences. We enable organisations to remove barriers to inclusivity and diversity and rapidly identify future potential.
Our people make us who we are, and our values are at the heart of what we do. We’re looking for like-minded people to lead our Client Success teams in delivering strategic direction, growth of our client accounts, development and retention, and financial and resource management to our client base.
...and a bit about the opportunity
As an Account Director, you’ll build relationships with existing strategic focus clients. You will be responsible for client delivery through your team of Client Partners, managing the profit and loss of your assigned client portfolio and identifying new areas of service, opportunity, and relationships to grow that portfolio. While your focus will be on 100% delivery of client campaigns, you’ll act as a mentor for your team members, developing their skills and managing performance.
You will need to develop complex solutions in collaboration with prospects which utilise Amberjack’s suite of technology products and services, negotiate and close projects to meet sales targets, and manage the development and articulation of solutions, end to end. You’ll work closely with other areas of the business, such as Tech, Attraction and Assessment, to ensure client KPIs are met and commercial performance is on track, taking necessary action to manage any issues that arise.
Key tasks you will be responsible for include:
- Developing and owning strategic account plans for each client in your portfolio, setting and delivering revenue targets per client, while allowing your Client Partners, Tech, Attraction and Assessment Colleagues to manage campaign delivery and pipeline management with your support
- Building relationships with our existing stakeholders to ensure maximised opportunities within our current footprint, and extend relationships to expand these yet further
- Understanding key client, talent and Future Talent recruitment strategies and liaising with Amberjack Subject Matter Experts in order to identify opportunities to leverage Amberjack products and services to support the achievement of those objectives
- Ensuring effective utilisation of your team resource across all products and services we are contracted to deliver, ensure the successful delivery of all client work aiming for 100% retention of contracts
To be effective, you will need to commit to spending a proportion of your time in our Newbury based offices with your team, although home working will also be available.
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for individuals with a track record in holding a leadership role, who are able to demonstrate a passion for quality and delivery and setting the standard for the internal team by working closely with them to train and mentor on how to deliver a first-class service. You should have a background in Talent Delivery, preferably Early Careers or volume recruitment, extensive ATS knowledge and successful experience in senior client services and commercial-facing roles.
It’s important that you can show ability to influence and drive change in a client environment as you’ll be responsible for supporting the introduction of new services and products. Experience of writing commercial proposals is important – you'll work alongside colleagues to propose and deliver new solutions as well as attending client pitches.
Applicants should be able to:
- Work methodically in a high-pressure environment
- Demonstrate expert knowledge on the sector and our products and services
- Take responsibility for important decisions that may have a big impact on campaigns
- Think commercially when it comes to clients
- Build relationships at global leadership level within multinational businesses
What’s in it for you...
We offer a highly competitive salary with a generous bonus (OTE up to £25K in addition to base salary) and benefits package, a collaborative, open and friendly working environment, and great opportunities for personal and professional development.
For more information or to submit your application, please email a supporting statement demonstrating your suitability together with your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org