HR Vetting Officer | Up to £24,000 | Part time
Your new company:
A successful financial services company operating for 47 years and over 600 employees, based in the south of Manchester are looking for a HR Vetting Officer to join their growing business.
Your new role:
In your new role you will be responsible for the vetting checks, administrative duties, building a positive and engaging relationship with the key stakeholders and acting at the first point of contact for all staff. The ideal candidate will thrive working in a fast-paced environment and will have the opportunity to work alongside a friendly and successful team. Within your new company you will be required to deliver at a high standard and easily adjust to change.
What you will need to succeed:
The ideal candidate will obtain the following:
- Minimum of one year experience working within recruitment or a role with HR responsibilities.
- High level of confidentiality and discretion
- Outstanding verbal, written and communication skills.
- Strong IT skills and previous experience working with Microsoft office.
- Potential to operate within a fast-paced environment.
- GSCE Maths and English or equivalent preferred
What you will get in return:
- 26 holiday days plus your Birthday
- Life assurance
- Entitlement increases overtime
- Free gym and local bars/restaurant discounts
- Career development opportunities
- Salary up to £24k
- Bonus scheme
- Other generous benefits