Employer Brand Specialist
City of London - Flexible working
Up to £50,000 DOE
Oakleaf Partnership are currently recruiting for an Employer Brand Specialist for a successful financial services firm based in the City of London.
Sitting in the Employer Branding team, they are looking to recruit an Employer Brand Specialist to help attract high quality candidates from a range of background and help to build the brand into an employer of choice.
The Employer Branding department are expanding rapidly, to support the growing needs of the people and the business. They have an exciting mix of nationalities, experiences and skills which makes for a very dynamic and collaborative team.
* You will be responsible for the design and delivery of the recruitment marketing campaigns to ensure they are fulfilling the firm's hiring needs
* Creation of careers content including the preparation of briefs and liaising with their creative designers.
* You will demonstrate an understanding of employer brand - including audience mindset, messaging, creative and implementation.
* Build the employer branding strategy and leverage that to create recruitment messaging that successfully tells their story to top candidates in their key markets
* Acting as the day-to-day contact for recruitment stakeholders and external partners
* Regular reporting on usage and performance of recruitment advertising and digital channels
You will have excellent interpersonal and communication skills which will enable you to liaise and develop relationships with recruiters. Be a collaborative team player, working closely with other team members.
* An understanding of employer brand trends and best practice
* Serve as a trusted advisor around employer brand direction and impact on recruitment
* Ability to organise and prioritise multiple deliverables
* Good relationship management and team working abilities
* Excellent project management skills and attention to detail
* Ideally a background in employer branding gained either within a corporate environment
If you feel this role is right for you, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org