Outstanding opportunity to join a marketing leading global business as their Diversity, equality and inclusion lead for the UK. Reporting into the newly appointed Head of DE&I & Social Impact you will take ownership of downloading the Diversity Equality and Inclusion strategy and translating this into a roadmap for the UK.
The organisation recognises how important and challenging it is to deliver this in full, appropriately and with investment so this is a high profile role – managing key stakeholder messaging is vital so communication and engagement is a vital part of the role.
In your role you will:
- Provide expertise on Inclusion and Diversity matters incorporating the latest thinking and societal changes on an ever-evolving agenda.
- Act as the SME on DE&I, engaging with internal customers to support learning, growth and a mind-set shift.
- Analyse data and produce insights to identify opportunities to drive change and make a positive difference, monitoring and evaluating the impact of interventions continuously and recommending a change of direction when needed.
- Lead the development of the DE&I action plan in line with the UK Diversity & Inclusion Strategy, focusing on employees, customers and communities.
- Applying your experience to lead the development of implementation of EDI policies ensuring these are embedded within the organisation.
You must already be working within the DE&I space and be able to clearly define your impact within your current role. As SME for the business you must be thought leader, legal expert and communication specialist and analyst in order to deliver in full.
You will be fully supported as you transition in your role – which will be delivered with agile hours with either a Peterborough or a London office base.
Benefits are generous and include:
- Flexible working pattern
- 25 days holiday plus statutory
- Enhanced pension.