Henlee Resourcing is working in partnership with an International Business Consultancy with an office based in central Bristol, to recruit a talented externally focused HR Associate / Advisor on a permanent basis. Although the office is based in Bristol, the expectation once you are up and running is working 2-3 days per week from the office and the other days from home. The Business is also open to potential part time.
You will be providing a mix of Domestic and International HR advice, guidance and solutions (Employment Law, Immigration and HR best practice) to a Client Portfolio mainly based in the US and UK with their operations in Europe, US and APAC regions.
Key responsibilities and accountabilities:
- Provide the highest quality of HR services to a demanding client portfolio. Identifying requirements, delivering timely advice and solutions as agreed with the Client.
- Ensure the work for each Client is progressed as agreed and that problems / issues are highlighted as early as possible in the process and managed to a positive outcome.
- Work closely with internal departments and key stakeholders to deliver a consistent client service.
- Liaise with local legal partners to effectively project manage on-boarding and exit cases.
- Ensure appropriate advice and assistance is sought and that those services are managed to maximum effect.
- Keep abreast of developments in Domestic / International HR that will impact the Client base.
- Provide technical and operational HR advice and draft supporting documents for all aspects of the employment cycle including in country hiring and employment contracts, advice on ad hoc queries and local employment law, internal HR policies, variations of terms, transfers, employee benefits, performance and termination cases and other relevant HR and Employment law matters.
We are looking for you to ideally possess at least 2 years experience in a Human Resources, Employment Law or Professional Services environment with a Degree in HR / Business or equivalent experience. You will possess a passion for HR delivery and desire to develop in an international Consultancy environment. You will have experience with building relationships, managing a variety of work demands and possess a high standard of written and spoken English.
If you are looking for a challenging externally focussed HR service delivery role and can demonstrate the above capabilities, we are keen to hear from you.
Henlee Resourcing is a specialist full service human resources recruitment consultancy operating across the South West, M3, M4 and M5 corridors.