Leadership Development and Diversity / Inclusion Manager
( you will be working in the office two days a week )
Our client is an awarding winning organisation to work for. We are looking for a Leadership Development and D&I Manager to join their Learning and Talent function. This is a great role and crucial role to their L&D structure and are seeking proven L&D professionals to join the team. This role would be based in the East Midlands at the office for two days a week with the rest working from home.
This role is responsible for increasing leadership capability and manage effectiveness across the business. The role will work closely with the HR Directors to build a strong talent pipeline of future successors for crucial roles. A part of this role will need the successful candidate to design and develop the learning solutions for targeted talent pools to build and retain talent internally.
- Work in partnership with the Heads of Learning and Development to identify any gaps in leadership capability
- Design and delivery of leadership programmes across the business
- Responsible for the successful deployment of the annual talent planning process
- Work in partnership with the I&D committee to research and advise on diversity and inclusion issues in order to drive the people and talent agenda across the business
- Implement plans, policies and processes that promote inclusion and diversity across the business
We are looking for a L&D professional who has strong design and delivery experience across leadership and talent development. As well as this it is important that you have strong facilitation skills with a passion and desire to lead on D&I in a business.