HR Advisor | Permanent | £ 30,000 - £35,000 DOE | Macclesfield | Generous Benefits | 35 hours
Exciting intergovernmental organisation based in Macclesfield currently seeking a HR Advisor to join their dynamic HR team on a permanent basis. An exciting and unique opportunity for an enthusiastic HR professional.
Your new Job
Within your new role you will work across a broad range of activity covering the complete employee lifecycle, supporting colleagues across the organisation and at their hosts locations across the world. Working collaboratively with the wider HR Team, you will play an integral role in achieving the HR strategy. The role requires an individual that can work confidently, independently and comfortably in a fast-paced environment that brings competing demands, unique complexity and often requires the need for creative and innovative solutions.
With more than 25 different nationalities represented across this organisation, they offer an opportunity to work in a diverse environment at the heart of an exciting and challenging project.
Some of your key responsibilities;
- Manage queries from all levels of colleagues in relation to the interpretation of HR related policies including meeting with managers and individuals to provide support and advice
- Manage the HR Helpdesk to triage, and monitor service requests, responding to complex queries (escalating as required), ensuring distribution of workload across the team, and that matters are responded to and resolved in a prompt and timely manner.
- Assist and support HR Manager with delegated tasks including production of reports, ER case work and communications
- Assist with the induction and onboarding of new colleagues including relocation queries
- Advise on immigration requirements liaising with the required governmental bodies and internal teams to obtain information
- Take the lead on specific HR related projects across the employee lifecycle to continuously improve the service offering and align to new legislation as required
- Assist and support HR Manager with the review and development of HR processes and procedures, working collaboratively with the wider HR team to embed process improvements
- Work collaboratively with the wider HR team to ensure process standards are adhered to including system updates and reporting
- Aid the delivery of HR initiatives as the organisation continues to evolve and grow
What you'll need to succeed
- Proven background working with an HR environment ideally in a varied role spanning all areas of the employee lifecycle
- CIPD qualified, or equivalent level of experience
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to form effective working relationships within a diverse environment
- Flexible team player who is adaptable to change and committed to delivering a high quality of service
- Excellent organisational skills and time management ability
- High level of attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Numerical and IT literate with recognised
- Demonstratable experience of working within an international environment (desirable)
- Prior experience of implementing new HR initiatives
- 30 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Plus option to buy up to 5 holiday days
- Christmas shutdown (4 days)
- Excellent Pension (0% from employee and 12% from employer)
- Private medical insurance
- Free parking
- Onsite canteen/café
- Social events - Christmas party/summer parties ect
- Friendly, relaxed environment (casual dress code)
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us directly. If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion regarding your career.