Payroll Administrator (Mat cover) - up to £36,000 + benefits - FTC- London
I am working with a leading Accountancy firm who are looking to expand their payroll team. The firm is looking for enthusiastic Payroller who are looking to maintain and grow the function. The firm has had incredible growth in the payroll Team and the wider business. This role will be Hybrid with 1-2 days in the office
The successful Payroll Administrator will be reporting into the Payroll Manager and working within a strong and High collaborative payroll team with a strong focus on inhouse monthly payroll.
The successful Payroll Advisor reporting into the Payroll Manager assisting/overseeing
Key Skills & Responsibilities
- Processing the UK Payrolls
- Running the payrolls through Payrite
- Working closely and collaboratively with internal stakeholders providing support on payroll queries
- Experience with manual calculation is beneficial.
- To prepare and work through employee details such as starters/leavers changes.
- Strong understanding of PAYE and ensuring correct PAYE treatment.
If you are Payroll professional looking for the next step in their career APPLY NOW!!!