Payroll Administrator (Mat cover) - up to 36K + benefits - 1 year FTC- London
I am working with a leading Accountancy firm who are looking to expand into the new financial year. The firm is looking for enthusiastic Payroller who are looking to maintain and grow the function. This role will be Hybrid with 2-3 days in the office based in the heart of London.
The successful Payroll Administrator will be reporting into the Payroll Manager and working within a strong and successful payroll team with a strong focus on outsourced monthly payroll.
The successful Payroll Administrator reporting into the Payroll Manager assisting/overseeing
- Bureau payroll experience (IRIS Preferred)
- Ensuring payroll is compliant
Key Skills & Responsibilities
- Processing the UK Payrolls
- Running the payrolls through IRIS
- Working closely and collaboratively with internal stakeholders providing support on payroll queries
- Learning and developing within the role.
- To prepare and work through employee details such as starters/leavers changes.
- Strong understanding of PAYE and ensuring correct PAYE treatment.
If you are Payroll professional looking for the next step in their career APPLY NOW!!!