HR Data Analyst | 1-2 year FTC (potential to extend) | £35,000 - £50,000 DOE | Macclesfield
HR Data Analyst | 1-2 year FTC (potential to extend) | £ 35,000 - £50,000 DOE | Macclesfield | Generous Benefits | 35 hours
Exciting intergovernmental organisation based in Macclesfield currently seeking a HR Data Analyst to join their dynamic team. An excellent opportunity for an experienced professional to step into this newly created role.
Your new Job
Within your new role, you will be working with the organisations HR systems to establish and put in place the tools and processes needed to effectively manage and report on data at a global level, in line with the needs of the organisation, supporting global HR business as usual and project activity.
Your main purpose within this role is to manage all HR systems and ensure accurate and up to date people data, producing regular reports, analysis and evaluation of data and other management information as required to assist in the decision making.
You will be responsible for leading all data intensive activity, as well as maintaining and controlling the HR budget and cost data. You will report into the Head of HR and work across the global HR team, managing and reporting on the global people data for the project as a whole.
Some key responsibilities;
- Establishment of the tools, systems, spreadsheets and processes required to ensure the accurate and efficient fulfilment of the main duties of the role.
- Production of monthly, quarterly, annual and ad-hoc reports to provide management information to aid decision making. This will include headcount reporting, recruitment and diversity data reporting.
- Development and production of reporting dashboard to further enhance management information provided.
- Management of HR budgets and associated monitoring of spend.
- In depth and complex modelling and analysis in line with HR project requirements. This will include pay and benefit modelling.
- Data analysis for in-depth cost reviews.
- Management of data to support a range of HR activities including strategic workforce planning, performance review calibration, pay review, promotions within the Career Framework, benefit renewals and other data intensive HR activity.
- Ownership of HR data in line with global data protection principles whilst ensuring maintenance and accuracy of all HR systems and databases.
- HR system expert, providing training to colleagues as required.
- Management of HR related audits to ensure all people related data is up to date and risks to the organisation is minimised.
- Work with other key stakeholders and business leaders to ensure people and cost data and modelling requirements are met.
What you will need to succeed
- Expert knowledge of data management, modelling, development and maintenance of spreadsheets, including v-lookup, pivot tables etc; being able to exploit spreadsheet skills to maximise accurate and efficient analysis and reporting of data.
- Experience with HR or other data driven systems, with the ability to maintain and maximise the efficiency and management of data within these systems.
- Ability to analyse and succinctly report on data, drawing on data from different sources.
- Experience of modelling complex scenarios and producing meaningful reports.
- Extreme attention to detail with the knowledge to put systems in place that ensure data is efficiently driven off accurate source data.
- Ability to use skills, knowledge and understanding of complex business requirements to come up with innovative and workable solutions.
- Ability to engage and work collaboratively with leaders across the organisation, under the direction of the Head of HR.
- Ability to work proactively, in a responsive manner, accurately and at pace.
- Learning agility, with the ability to deal with complexity and ambiguity.
- Ability to engage and coach others in the team to ensure the most efficient management of data.
- Ability to work with integrity, managing and respecting confidential data.
- 30 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Plus option to buy up to 5 holiday days
- Christmas shutdown (4 days)
- Excellent Pension (0% from employee and 12% from employer)
- Private medical insurance
- Free parking
- Onsite canteen/café
- Social events - Christmas party/summer parties ect
- Friendly, relaxed environment (casual dress code)
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us directly. If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion regarding your career.