Senior Talent Acquisition Manager - Creative
Global Advertising and Public Relations
£70,000 - £75,000
I am working with a Global Marketing and Public Relations organisation based in Central London. Due to growth and restructure, they are looking for an experienced Creative Recruiter. This person will have proven experience working on roles across the Creative industry; creatives, digital designers, social media professionals, creative strategists, UX designers, project managers, account managers etc. This is an exciting position for someone who wants to be creative in their approach to hiring, and for a TA Partner who wants to build out the strategy to find great talent.
- Become a trusted business partner on all things Talent Acquisition across Creative
- Full 360 TA role across permanent, freelance and contract creative hires.
- Partner with EMEA Talent Acquisition Leads to define TA team goals; as well as playing an active role in the development of the wider global TA strategy.
- Build and maintain a superstar pool of talent for essential creative roles.
- Partner closely with creative directors, project management and the studio resource team to pipeline future permanent and freelance talent for critical projects.
- Leverage multiple recruiting sources and techniques to identify and engage a diverse pool of active and passive candidates, including LinkedIn, search engines, niche job boards, social media, user groups, and creative blogs and awards.
- Build a creative community around the business and develop communications and content strategies to keep this community engaged
- Manage the candidate process and experience ensuring everyone has a positive interaction with the business.
- Work with external vendors and recruitment agencies, building trusted partnerships and tapping into very best creative talent.
- Co-create, and devise engaging recruitment campaigns that can be deployed across social channels and beyond.
- Partner with DE&I champions to ensure diversity sits at the heart of recruitment efforts and maximising social mobility opportunities.
- Reporting on key talent metrics and identifying opportunities to elevate candidate experience.
- Support the HR team on wider talent initiatives and projects.
- Align with the PR and Marketing teams to ensure a consistent recruitment brand presence.
- Able to have a point of view about creative work across the wider industry.
- Strong track record of hiring top permanent, freelance and FTC creatives.
- Able to present clearly and articulate your point of view.
- Knows what a good portfolio looks like and how to rate the work.
- Has already built a network of creative contacts via a similar role in a client or agency environment.
- Active in the permanent and freelance creative market: both established names and new digital creators.
- You can operate in complex stakeholder environment and flex easily to ever changing demands and deal with ambiguity.
- Expert knowledge of applicant tracking systems and CRM tools. (Ideally Smart Recruiters)