Your new company
Our Utilities client is recruiting a Project Benefits Analyst on a permanent basis to join their team in Worthing.
Your new role
As a Project Benefits Analyst you will be responsible for the following:
- Working with relevant stakeholders on each initiative to understand the nature of the business case and the financial and non-financial benefits to be delivered, providing analytical support as needed to define and track benefits.
- Ensure clear line of sight between initiatives, activities and benefits providing feedback and guidance on individual projects
- Work with the change, data and finance teams respective to develop the tool and process for benefits tracking
- Maintain an up-to-date log of all benefits under management through benefits legislation stages from identify to realise including the core assumptions that supports them
- Complete regular as-hoc benefits reporting including provision of insight and recommendations.
What you'll need to succeed
You will be confident in delivering complex data to a variety of audiences with the ability to demonstrate understanding and knowledge of the relationship between project benefits and business financial management including budgeting, forecasting and realization. Strong numerical and analytical skills are essential in this role with significant experience in using complex spreadsheet in your role as an analyst. You will be able to create and amend ways of working and processes related to benefits and use own initiative to deliver outstanding result. With the desire for continuous improvement, you will have excellent interpersonal skills and working under pressure in managing demands and handling challenging situations
What you'll get in return
In return, you will receive a salary of up to £33,200 plus hybrid and flexible working, 25 days annual leave, generous pension, company and performance-related bonus, perkbox discounts, health benefits, career progression plus 2 community volunteering days per year.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.