Oakleaf are partnered with a multinational private equity firm in their search for an HR Administrator to join their growing team supporting the EMEA business. This will be a fast pace and varied role, primarily focused on HR processes, recruitment coordination and benefits administration.
- Provide support throughout the full-cycle recruitment process including scheduling candidate interviews, coordinating travel arrangements, and liaising with third parties
- Serve as a primary point of contact for candidates.
- Provide support in the offer and onboarding process, including: drafting offer letters, carrying out background checks, all compliance checks
- Assist with employee benefit administration, processing requests.
- Providing back up support for payroll administration
- Support the HR Business Partners with the administration of processes including drafting letters, updating HRIS on : maternity leave, flexible working, holiday requests.
- Manage the HR Inbox and respond to emails in a timely manner
- Run reports from HR System (Workday)
- Previous experience in HR administration or recruitment coordination preferably in a Financial Services organisation
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills when dealing with stakeholders
- High attention to detail and ability to prioritise a workload to deadlines.
Hybrid working available