Are you looking for a new and exciting challenge?
Do you have proven experience in Early Talent or Graduate recruitment, if so, this could be the role for you.
Ashley Kate are delighted to be supporting a global professional services client in recruiting an EarlyTalent Development Advisor to join their UK Team on a permanent basis, based in London (EC).
The salary for this role will be up to £45k with an attractive hybrid working pattern.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a recruitment professional who is passionate about Early Talent.
About the role
Reporting to the Early Talent Development Manager, you will be responsible for the current, future trainees and solicitor apprentices, ensuring they are fully supported engaged with the business prior to joining and throughout their time up to qualification as a newly qualified solicitor.
The role will be responsible for, but not limited to:
- Working closely with the Early Talent Acquisition team to ensure a seamless progression from campus to the firm.
- Supporting early talent with developing their career in the firm and progressing to qualification.
- Liaising with key stakeholders (partners and office managers) for all secondments to clients and non-UK offices, including obtaining the relevant approvals, management of the logistics, recommendations and obtaining feedback.
- Supporting the Early Talent Development Manager on the bi-annual qualification process.
- Planning, attending and facilitating the induction for early talent.
- Design and delivery of professional skills programme to early talent and their supervisors.
- Working closely with our preferred legal education provider to ensure that the compulsory and optional training needs/courses are completed.
- Working with colleagues to drive innovation and continuous improvement across the ETD team.
- To carry out ad-hoc tasks and projects to support the strategic direction of the overall Talent Acquisition function.
To meet the demands of the role you will have the following skills:
Experience in Early Talent or graduate recruitment would be advantageous for this role.
- Good HR technical skills, able to manage a wide range of situations.
- Strong organisational skills, with the ability to manage a large workload.
- Effective networker, good at building and maintaining relationships both internally and externally.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Proactive customer service focus.
If you're interested in this fantastic role, please do not hesitate to contact darren Keeling on 0203 800 1500 or email Darren.email@example.com