A leading professional services firm based in The City are looking for a HR Associate to join their team. You will form a part of the Global HR team, reporting into the HR Manager and supporting in all HR areas including recruitment, personal development and generalist tasks.
- Performance management and deal with all ER cases.
- Manage employee lifecycle
- Advise and coach managers on evaluating performance, developing and motivating team members.
- Manage operational talent processes
- Create and deliver HR training for manager in London, Hamburg and Dubai.
- Supporting candidates through the hiring process and delivering offers
- Executing on tactical research, referrals and sourcing campaigns to source active and passive candidates
- Build relationships and trust with leaders, managers, and individual contributors across the business
- Take ownership of specific projects.
As HR Associate, you will possess:
- 3-4 years of experience in a HR Admin position
- Strong academics, ideally to degree level
- Ability to multitask in a fast paced environment
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal
- Strong organisational skills
If this HR Associate role is of interest, please apply directly.