Henlee Resourcing is working in partnership with this niche business services organisation, based in Swindon, to recruit a Part Time HR Administrator on a permanent basis. This role will suit a strong Administrator with some knowledge and understanding of HR, who is either CIPD Level 3 qualified or someone who has the desire to study and progress in HR.
The role is 25 hours a week, ideally across 5 days (the role could sometimes require flexible hours on an ad hoc basis).
You will provide hands on day-to-day administrative support to the HR team, in a fast-paced environment, multitasking whenever needed and coordinating daily HR activities to include recruitment administration, new starters and systems/records changes and generally HR administration as required.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Assist the HR Team in providing a comprehensive HR service to the business
- Monitor the shared HR inbox, dealing with queries quickly and efficiently
- Manage HR systems and all employee records changes for core HR lifecycle
- Provide effective HR administration support relating to the whole employment lifecycle
- Manage HR recruitment processes and systems including applicants, interviews, inductions, reference checking and Right to Work checks
- Produce HR reports as required
- Assist with HR project work as required
You will be:
- Professional and maintain confidentiality, at all times
- Friendly, enthusiastic, energetic and self-motivated!
- Experienced working in Human Resources in a HR Administrator role with an ambition to progress
- IT literate; Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and Database management
- A strong administrator with skills gained from working in a fast paced environment, with real attention to detail, be highly organised and accountable
- Adept at prioritising workload and producing accurate, detailed work within deadlines, manage multiple tasks, demonstrating ownership and accountability.