Permanent Reward Manager, £65,000-£70,000, Hemel Hempstead-Hybrid
Your new company
A brilliant opportunity for a permanent Reward Manager, to join a growing, highly successful, reputable, retail brand.
Your new role
As a permanent Reward Manager, you will report into the Reward and Pensions Director and will be responsible for developing Executive and Senior Leader reward frameworks and determining the proposed Long Term and Annual Incentive Scheme measures and targets.
- Using internal and external benchmarking data to provide salary recommendations and reward proposals for Senior Leader new hires and role changes.
- Providing relevant Senior Leader related information, analysis and recommendations as required.
- Pro-actively monitoring the external landscape to keep up to date on regulatory, legislative and shareholder developments to identify issues that impact reward strategy and design as well as identifying leading-edge practices and emerging trends in executive reward.
- Providing support to the Remuneration Committee and Compensation & Benefits Committee to enable them to efficiently manage their responsibilities, including drafting of high-quality papers.
- Drafting the content, and providing data, for the PLC Annual Report together with inputting into the AGM preparation.
- Managing employment documentation for Senior Leaders.
- Supporting the management of Senior Leader share plans and responding to day-to-day queries and data requests.
- Managing the operational execution of the global mobility policy for assignees and business sponsors.
- Partnering with our relocation provider to ensure the best commercial terms and excellence in service in terms of quality, compliance and cost efficiency.
- Supporting the Head of Reward with defining and delivering the reward plans for the Germany market.
- Partnering with the Germany People Team to ensure appropriate oversight of reward activity.
- In addition to partnering with the Germany People Team, the role will involve collaborating with appropriate business partners in the UK People Team, Finance and Legal, together with external providers.
What you'll need to succeed
You must have experience as a Reward Manager who has managed Reward for Executive level. You must have experience of share plans, senior leader contracts and service agreements and UK Corporate Governance. Experience of global mobility and European reward would be advantageous but not essential.
What you'll get in return
A fantastic opportunity for a Reward Manager to manager Reward for Executive level within a growing, successful, global organisation. Bonus up to 30% of annual salary, share save scheme, individual BUPA healthcare, contributory pension matched up to 10%, subsidised restaurant / canteen, up to 25% discount off their brands, 25 days annual leave + bank holiday, a genuinely flexible working policy.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.