Your new company
One of the country's largest public sector organisations supporting people and families with learning disabilities and independent living.
Your new role
You'll have the opportunity to work on a variety of Internal Communications projects and provide professional support to improve colleague communications and drive employee engagement. Your role will play a vital part in the business support team where you will also deputise for the Internal Communications Manager and represent the Internal Communications team. You'll be responsible for publishing colleague communications and design work and liaising with colleagues across the group. Utilising technology you'll look to improve the effectiveness and reach of our internal communications.
- Serve as a source of advice to colleagues on best practice in internal communications
- Provide design expertise through Adobe Creative Cloud applications to design a range of online and printed materials as required
- Provide support for new and interactive internal communications channels.
- Monitor and review the effectiveness of our internal communications channel and serve as an advisor on analytics and data measurement.
- Develop and provide expertise on the production of resources for colleagues in accessible formats in accordance with the Equality, Diversity and Inclusion strategy.
- Be proactive about building relationships and developing communications support for the regions and building a culture of two-way communications across the group.
What you'll need to succeed
The successful candidate will have experience working within internal communications or a similar field and show evidence of professional development. They must have designed a range of training and informative material in a variety of forms including digital in keeping with the company brand and values.
- Outstanding written communication skills, including a sound grasp of grammar and the ability to write persuasive copy in different styles
- Computer literate, having an excellent grasp of the Microsoft Office applications, including PowerPoint and a good grasp of Adobe InDesign and Adobe Photoshop
- Understanding of, and commitment to enabling and championing, respect for Equality, Diversity and Inclusion
What you'll get in return
- 30 days annual leave (including bank holidays)
- Pensions, including a money purchase scheme with employee and employer contributions
- Free and ongoing access to a huge range of training and support to help you develop
- Discounts and cashback on shopping through reward scheme
- Flexible working
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.