Senior TA advisor
Your new company
We have an exciting opportunity to for a TA advisor to join a leading, people driven organisation. My client is a very unique professional service organisation in the fact that they are driven by the development of their people. This role has a very exciting long-term future planned for it!
Your new role
Reporting to the Talent Acquisition Manager, the Senior Talent Acquisition Advisor role is responsible for the provision of high level of recruitment support within the organisation. The aim of this role is to partner with the business to provide effective and creative recruitment solutions. The Talent Acquisition team is responsible for the end-to-end recruitment process for all new hiring activity.
- Managing the end-to-end recruitment process
- Working closely with Partners and HR business partners to determine and understand recruitment needs
- Delivering a compliant, inclusive and professional service
- Proactively sources candidates directly via personal / Firm networks
- Working with the HRBP and Partner team on talent pipelining and market mapping initiatives
- Management of the agency PSL - maintaining effective relationships with key recruitment agencies to ensure requirements are understood, represented and delivered upon
- Providing a high-touch service for candidates throughout their recruitment process to ensure a market-leading candidate experience which promotes the core values
- Use data to information decision making -track progress (via ATS) and make best use of reporting tools to inform recruitment and attraction strategies
- Accurately maintaining the recruitment ATS
- Ensuring that all recruitment activities and initiatives are aligned to the Diversity & Inclusion strategy
- Supporting the Talent Acquisition Manager on an ad-hoc basis on recruitment initiatives and projects
- Acts as a brand ambassador
What you'll need to succeed
- Previous experience in an agency or in-house recruiting role is essential, ideally in a legal environment
- Demonstrates experience of using a variety of candidate sourcing / headhunting methods
- Experience in implementing & advocating inclusive recruitment strategies across the business
- A professional manner with excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to balance competing priorities and multitask in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work collaboratively across the firm and the HR team
- Have a proactive approach and able to use initiative when required
What you'll get in return
Hybrid working and a very generous benefits package
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.