6 Months Fixed Term HR Administrator
Fixed Term (6 months) HR Administrator, based at Holiday House in Leeds City Centre.
Reporting to the HR Administration Manager, the HR Administrator is responsible for providing efficient, accurate and timely administrative support encompassing all areas of generalist HR across the business.
What will you do in the role?
- General administration duties working within defined timescales
- Produce all HR related documentation to the required standard including employment contracts, variation to contract letters and regular HR Process communications such as Pay Reviews
- Update and maintain colleague files ensuring all records are up to date, highlighting any discrepancies to the relevant stakeholder
What are the key skills / experience you'll already have?
- Process driven with proven experience of working within an automated, administrative environment
- Organised and excellent time management skills
- Self-motivated and able to work on your own initiative
- Possessing a high attention to detail
- Knowledgeable and experienced with MS Office packages including Word and Excel
What can we offer you?
We have been recognised as one of the Top 50 Best Places to Work in the UK on Glassdoor and offer our valued colleagues a range of benefits including: -
- Competitive salary
- Contributory pension scheme
- 26 days holiday entitlement per annum (plus bank holidays)
- 3 x salary life assurance
- Generous Discretionary Profit Share Scheme
- Colleague discounts on Jet2holidays and Jet2.comholidays and flights
- Share Save scheme
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Access to Mental Health First Aiders
- Annual pay review
- Many retail discounts on - travel and leisure, health, and wellbeing, eating out, shopping and lifestyle
We offer an excellent remuneration package with fantastic opportunities for progression in a growing business.
Although this role is office based, we are currently operating a hybrid-working system due to Covid-19, where office-based employees are required to work from home Monday, Thursday and Friday, and work in the office Tuesday and Wednesday.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.