HR Administrator 6 Months
- Issuing online offers of employment and starter information for new colleagues.
- Conduct appropriate and timely pre-employment screening checks including identification checks, referencing, credit checks, fraud and DBS checks.
- Conduct enhanced pre-employment checks to meet regulatory requirements for new and existing colleagues.
- Processing and setting up new of colleague benefits in collaboration with the internal Reward team and external payroll provider.
- Distribute on-boarding documentation for new colleagues and line managers.
- Chase outstanding documentation for new starters and ensure completed colleague files meet the internal and regulatory audit requirements.
- Online archiving of colleague files.
- Responsibility for the day-to-day oversight of the internal recruitment platform providing helpdesk support and user guidance for hiring managers and the Resourcing team.
- The creation and distribution of weekly and monthly reporting including the weekly Society's vacancy status to Executive Directors.
- Ad hoc booking of interviews and online test administration.
- Formatting, version control updates and online filing of Society job descriptions.
- Day to day maintenance, review and update of the HR Resourcing documentation held on the intranet site.
- The completion of HR Resourcing project work.
- To adhere to all relevant regulatory rules and guidance applicable to the role.
- To maintain required standards of the Conduct Rules at all times in accordance with prevailing regulatory requirements.
Skills and Experience
- Previous admin experience essential
- The ability to work accurately and methodically
- Work to tight deadlines and comply with legislative requirements
- Communicate with candidates and a wide range of stakeholders across the business
- Competent in Microsoft Word and Excel
- HR Administrative experience is desirable
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.