The Head of HR Operations role is leading the function to deliver on every aspect of the employee life cycle from Recruitment, Development, Employee Relations, Reward and Data.
Based in modern offices in Hull, you will need to be on site two days a week to embed yourself into the team and leadership community. This is a business who have gone through growth and are on a change journey to further develop their customer offering. With HQ functions in Hull and a large scale network of sites and distribution hubs, it is a fast paced and exciting business.
The Head of HR Operations will:
- Lead the delivery and implementation of the HR strategy in support of the short term and long-term business goals
- Provide ideas, solutions and challenge to management teams thus acting as a catalyst for change in delivering the people agenda (i.e., talent, succession, performance management, reward & OD)
- Responsible for leading and developing a HR Operations Functions to deliver a customer focused & operationally effective HR Service for the business, to include end to end employee lifecycle, L&D, employee relations, reward, HR Advice, Talent Acquisition, HR Systems & HR Analysis.
The successful candidate for the Head of HR operations role will:
- Have worked in a similar HR Ops biased position
- Be strong at process mapping and identifying improvements
- Be a strong collaborator
- Be an agent of change
- Work well with a strategic HRBP team to deliver change
- Have proven people leadership capability
The client is offering a fantastic benefits package with car, health, pension and wider reward.