OD, Talent and Learning Consultant opportunity to support an organisation with ambitious growth plans
We have an opportunity for an Learning, Talent & Organisational Development Consultant to join a diverse and growing organisation which operates throughout the South and South East. Working from home in a agile way across sites in the South when needed you will be working as part of an OD & L&D team providing a full spectrum of OD and Learning interventions to support growth and change.
You will be responsible for the delivery of a range organisational development, talent, leadership, coaching and learning programmes across the organisation . Within OD team they have 4 key areas
- Developing Ways of Working
- Developing Improvement Capability
- Developing Leadership Capability
- Developing Early Talent and Career Opportunities
- Design and deliver a range of Organisational Development (OD) programmes and interventions supporting the development of skills, talents, and leadership at all levels of the organisation.
- Understand strategy, vision, values and desired culture and develop insightful and appropriate Organisational Development interventions that align to these ambitions.
- Work with Service Lines to understand their workforce challenges and ambitions and provide a flexible, professional and customer orientated OD service to support our strategic aims.
This role is suitable for a candidate who is passionate about Organisational Development, Learning & Talent development , Who is able to work as part of a small team to deliver big results. This role is within a team, working autonomously .
- Demonstrable experience of working with behavioural change
- Experience in communications and stakeholder management, facilitation, and training delivery.
- Educated to degree level in relevant subject or equivalent level of experience of working at a similar level in specialist area
- Experience in using OD. learning & talent interventions, tools and techniques to support a range of challenges Intermediate knowledge of IT systems and software programmes such as Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Access.
- Good working knowledge of project principles, techniques, and tools, such as Agile Foundation/Practitioner.
- Recognised training qualification or experience of delivering training sessions to a range of individuals
- Recognised qualification in coaching and mentoring
- Desirable - Trained in psychometrics (eg Clarity 4D, Hogan, Healthcare Leadership Model (HLM) etc)
The role is offered on a permanent basis and has excellent benefits including 27 days hol + Bank hol, excellent pension and other benefits
Based from home you will be able to work in an agile way working across sites within the South and South East as needed for key meetings / activities. sites - eg Southampton, Reading, Bristol, Swindon, Brighton.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.