People Business Partner | Denton | Hybrid | £39,000 | Permanent
A great opportunity to join a not-for-profit organisation who are currently going through an exciting period of change, seeking a People Business Partner. Collaborative, welcoming environment with a close-knit HR team. This organisation care for people, families and communities in order to improve their health and wider wellbeing, they aim to inspire trust and confidence by making a positive difference, every time.
Your New Role
Within your new role, you will be responsible for providing strategic people/HR support to your designated service area, working alongside a second HR Business Partner. To support the period of growth across the services and organisation, it is essential that you have strong HR generalist experience, so you are able to help shape the future of the team effectively.
You will have extensive experience in dealing with a range of complex and challenging employee relations issues and will be able to reference and demonstrate positive outcomes reached from the management of these processes. You will also require experience and understanding of a range of people issues, learning and development, succession planning, reporting & use of HR systems.
Some of your key responsibilities;
* Support business areas in the management of all employee relations issues, including disciplinary and grievance, performance management, absence management and restructure/TUPE processes.
* Provide advice and guidance in line with Company policies and procedures, employment law and best practice.
* Provide day to day supervision and guidance to the People Services Officers and Administrators.
* Support the Academy Manager in identifying scope for training and development of employees, linking with performance development plans and succession planning.
* Liaise with the Academy Manager to develop bespoke training programmes as required, including delivery of training as appropriate.
* Support the Head of People Services in reporting on people KPI's, attending regular meetings and presenting this information to key business colleagues.
* Drive employee engagement and wellbeing initiatives, e.g. through employee forums.
* Support the Head of People Services to regularly review reward and benefits structures.
* Proactively identify, develop and implement improvements to systems, policies and procedures to enhance service efficiency, and support the Head of People Services and wider business colleagues with a range of projects and initiatives as required.
What You will need:
- Knowledge of 'best practice' across generalist HR areas, e.g. ER, TUPE, talent, etc.
- Working with managers on complex employee issues.
- Experience regarding policy writing and advising line managers and employees on policy and process.
- Up to date knowledge of employment law
- Experience of using HR systems i.e. iTrent
- Proactively identifying and promoting employee engagement and wellbeing initiatives.
- Line management of HR colleagues
What you will receive:
- 30 days annual leave, rising to 32 after five years of continuous service
- Flexible pension benefits including NHS pension scheme
- Blue card (discount card),
- Employee Assistance programme
- Free car park onsite
- Flexible working hours and policies
- Family friendly and carer policies; opportunities to apply for innovation and quality awards
- Healthcare wellbeing initiatives
- Healthcare social and fun activities
- Cycle to work scheme.
If you're interested in this role, please click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV or call us directly. If this job isn't quite right for you but you are interested in looking at an alternative position, please contact us for a confidential discussion regarding other options.