Learning & Development Partner London - Hybrid £35000-£45000
Learning and Development Partner Hays UK&I Inspire & make a difference
Due to continued growth and success the Hays UK&I business have an exciting opportunity for a Learning and Development Partner to join our industry leading national L&D Team. At Hays people are at the heart of everything we do, with our employees playing a critical part in the success of our business, and that's why the development of our people continues to remain a top priority. Our L&D offering challenges and inspires our people to reach their full potential through innovative, engaging and blended learning tools and resources. We are proud to continue to develop a world class in person, digital and virtual learning suite, to provide accelerated L&D that is agile and responsive to changing markets and business needs. To help us further evolve and successfully deliver this offering we have a brand-new opportunity available for someone who demonstrates a real passion for developing others.
Your new role
In this role you will be empowering our people daily through inspirational training delivery. You will be developing skills and expertise, influencing mindset and building motivation and resilience to achieve success. You will play an integral role in cultivating the learning culture at Hays and enhancing the learning experience. You will be involved in various projects that includes elements of project and change management and require engagement with key stakeholders across the business, giving you an opportunity to influence change and make a real impact. The key objective is to propel our business success through continuous delivery and creation of unparalleled learning and development. This role will involve a combination of home and office-based working, but you must be able to travel to either Birmingham, London or Bristol, where our training hubs are based.
Your new role will involve, but not be limited to:
- Delivery of classroom and virtual training, on both technical and people skill elements, in accordance with existing L&D content and guidance
- Providing constructive insight and feedback on our people to leadership to help sustain learning objectives
- Supporting the ongoing enhancement and evolution of our learning and development suite
- Support organisational change and business objectives through ensuring learning content is current and reflects current business needs through engaging with key stakeholders
- Coordinate and ensure timely delivery of learning projects
- Keeping up to date and consulting on the latest L&D trends that could be utilised within Hays
What you'll need to succeed:
- A proven track record in a learning and development role
- Ideally, you will have experience of working in recruitment or sales environments
- An effective communicator who is influential and persuasive
- A creative thinker who is open to change and innovation
- You'll be a collaborative worker who is promoter of teamwork
- The ability to build effective stakeholder relationships
- Good organisational skills and attention to detail
What you'll get in return:
You will be working for highly successful and inclusive global organisation who believes in doing the right thing, both for our customers and our people. You will be offered a competitive salary and benefits package and have access to our flexible hybrid working patterns. You will be part of an industry leading L&D team that is high performing, friendly and proud to have a culture that's collaborative and extremely supportive. You will be offered comprehensive onboarding and training, plus continued professional development opportunities to help you achieve your full potential. What you'll need to do now: If you are interested in this opportunity and all it has to offer, we invite you to apply here .