The In-House Recruitment Manager will oversee all recruitment for the organisation. This will include the management of the recruitment service, all related processes and a small recruitment team
My client operates within financial services, and is a national leader in their field with exciting growth plans. With a strong reputation in their market, delivering excellent customer service through innovative technology is at the heart of what they do.
Reporting into the HR manager and being part of a broader HR team, the responsibilities of the Recruitment Manager will include but not be limited to;
- Ownership of the full end to end recruitment process, liaising with internal and external stakeholders to provide an efficient service, ensuring time to hire and cost per hire is reasonable and within set budget constraints.
- Continually reviewing recruitment processes to ensure they are fit for purpose and meet the expectations of the business.
- Managing and developing direct recruitment channels such as job boards, headhunting, and professional networking websites where appropriate.
- Working with the HR Business Partners to coach and train line managers in recruitment and selection; advise on best practice.
- Developing and maintaining effective and efficient recruitment & selection processes, as well as an internal talent pool.
- Managing agency relationships and negotiate rates with external service providers to reflect budgets across the business.
- Managing assessment centres and sit on recruitment panels when required.
- Keeping up up to date on changing recruitment legislation and if necessary make the HR team aware of the implications.
- Working with the Vetting Manager to ensure that all aspects of Vetting (Policy / Procedure / re vetting / recruitment and contractor vetting) is Audit compliant for both internal and external audit.
The ideal candidate will have/be;
- Experience of recruiting in-house across a variety of job disciplines and levels, at mid to high volume
- A sound understanding of recruiting in a highly regulated environment
- Experience of recruiting for Tech/Digital roles would be advantageous
- Management experience of a junior recruitment team is desirable
A salary of £50,000 - £60,000 DOE plus benefits. The organisation operates a hybrid working policy, with expectations to be in the office circa 1-2 times per week, or as per business needs (please note this is not a fully remote role)