Early Careers Recruitment Manager
Salary dependent on experience c.£50,000 - £60,000 + benefits
Based in Reading 3 days a week and home based 2 days a week
Working for a national Accountancy firm with offices in Berkshire, Kent, London and the West Mids, this is an exciting and new opportunity to head up the bi-annual intake of trainees, You'll be responsible for the recruitment of the trainees who may be school leavers, graduates or those looking for a career change and create and deliver the recruitment campaigns for all the offices
Flexibility to be in the office in Reading 3 days a week and from home the rest of the week, this is an opportunity that you can really add value and make the role your own,
- Design and implement the Early Careers Recruitment strategy, focusing on attraction, assessment, selection and onboarding
- Manage a small recruitment team to assist with the programme that gets rolled out twice a year
- Working closely with stakeholders in the business to understand resourcing requirements
- Work closely with the Marketing and Communications team to incorporate into the Recruitment strategy
- Ensure a focus with the wider ED&I networks and support across the firm the diversity and inclusion focus
- Work closely with external 3rd parties when needed
- Continually review the process, improve when necessary and communicate across the business to get the best programme implemented
- Experience of working in Early Careers / Graduate Careers Recruitment
- Ideally you would have worked in the Professional Services sector previously
- You will be a strong communicator and be able to manage and motivate a team having had previous experience managing a team
- You will be an organised person and have excellent communication skills
- Although based from the Reading office you will be happy to occasionally visit the other offices which are mostly in the South East of England.
To be considered, please apply online today!
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.