Hybrid HR Advisor required for our Guildford based client up to £40,000
About The Role
Working in a busy HR team supporting the business, This is a varied and dynamic position where accuracy, professionalism and empathy are all skills that are required.
Duties And Responsibilities
- Supporting all people processes to ensure a fully integrated service is provide to the business
- Act as point of contact for line managers and employees, providing advice on all HR matters
- Advise on all employee relations matters, such as performance management, grievance and disciplinary issues and long-term sickness absence
- Be able to manage HR cases end to end and support managers to conduct investigations and check investigation reports, invite/outcome letters
- Manage flexible working requests end to end, including the coordination of formal meetings and drafting outcome letters
- Manage long-term sickness absence cases including occupational health referrals
- Deal with TUPE matters, including collating and reviewing TUPE employment liability information, leading staff consultations and coordinating the transition process
- Support the Group HR Manager to complete the annual salary review, promotion and bonus processes
- Assist in developing and delivering line manager training on HR matters, including disciplinary and grievance, conducting effective appraisals and TUPE
- Keep fully up to date with all developments in terms of employment legislation and employee relations issues
- Support the Group HR Manager with policy reviews, creating new policies and updating existing ones in line with changing legislation and best practice
- Develop and maintain effective working relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Promote and ensure best practice is adhered to in line with procedural guidelines.
- Assist with HR projects as required
- CIPD qualified to level 5 or equivalent experience
- Previous experience of working in a HR Advisor role
- Previous experience of supporting Employee Relations cases from start to finish
- Comfortable to work autonomously with a flexible and collaborative nature
- Ability to deal effectively with a large number of complex and competing demands
- Practical experience of current employment legislation and best practice
- Ability to build strong relationships with managers and senior business stakeholders
- Commercial awareness
- Working knowledge HR Systems
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.