Hybrid HR Business Partner - Operations
A great has become available working for a commercial, national organisation that keep their employees at the very heart of their business. They are currently seeking to recruit a HR Business Partner (operations to join their team on a permanent basis. This role is hybrid, based in Woking and will have some travel. Our client will also offer CIPD sponsorship and membership
- Works closely with HR & ER Manager to support specific business areas/s
- Supporting the Strategic direction, and business requirements of the assigned business area/s
- From an HR perspective, helps to drives the business agenda across their assigned business areas
- Lead annual HR processes including performance reviews, compensation planning, promotions, objective setting, etc. in conjunction with HR guidelines.
- Reviews current organisational state and examine if it is fit for purpose
- Identifies and evaluates Organisation Design and leads business through re-structure; implementation and change
- Coordinate organisational changes according to business needs by taking into consideration relocation, job development opportunities, terminations, headcount and organisational objectives
- Ensures that managers are upskilled to manage their own grievance/disciplinary/performance and management processes, involving the management of more complex cases.
- Coaches leaders and drives the ongoing development of people capability in the line management population
- Focuses on building capability of the manager rather than just managing the issue
- Support HR & ER Manager with business area near and long term workforce forecasting and demand planning
- Works with business area/s to ensure a candidate pool is ready for management roles
- Advises managers on Onboarding of new employees, supporting managers
- Conducts talent and succession planning activity within the area
- Manage and support disciplinary and grievance and other ER issues within area
- Managing complex long term sickness cases within area
- Manages relationships with the Trade Union
- Support the global employee engagement survey and follow up with action planning
- Lead and manage HR related projects as appropriate
- Cross functional working with Centres of Excellence and Shared Service
What you need to do now
This is a hybrid opportunity and our client is seeking a candidate with similar experience gained in previous HR roles. Base salary 45-55k plus bonus, our client is also willing to pay CIPD study support.
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.