HR Operations Manager
- £50,000 - £55,000
- Full time - on site
- ASAP start
My client is looking for a HR Operations Manager that will lead, manage, inspire and work in collaboration with the HR team to successfully deliver an exceptional HR service to staff and the Executive Leadership Team.
You will play an important role in providing operational and advisory HR support to drive a culture that is aligned with the School's overall strategic objectives and core values. Working in close collaboration with the Director of People, you will help to lead and manage the HR team, providing advice and support across the full lifecycle of HR, including talent acquisition, onboarding, induction, talent development, compensation & benefits, employee relations, staff engagement and wellbeing, leading and driving projects that are related to their area of responsibility and expertise, as assigned
Some of the key responsibilities;
HR Operations Management
* Provide advisory and operational support on the full spectrum of HR including recruitment, employee relations, compensation & benefits, etc.
* Act as advisor to line managers / heads of department to facilitate change management programmes and enhance the employee experience.
* Act as advisor and coach to the HR team in the execution of all areas of HR operations.
* Act as a senior point of contact and subject matter expert on complex employment cases and projects and provide HR related advice across the generalist range of the role.
* Support the implementation of the School's people plans by proactively working with staff and line managers to develop a culture of responsibility and accountability for front line human resources management and embed a performance culture.
* Proactively manage and successfully deliver complex cross-functional people projects across the organisation.
* Support the Director of People in delivering organisation transformation and change programmes.
* Build and drive successful relationships across the School
* Provide ongoing support and advice on employee relations issues and dispute resolution, including managing escalated or complex cases where required.
* Work closely with the Director of People, Executive Leadership Team and employees to improve work relationships, build morale and increase retention.
* Maintain relevant, accurate and forward-thinking HR policies and procedures.
* Provide cross-functional support to fellow team members/partners in their respective portfolios to ensure that HR services are executed in a most coherent, efficient and effective manner.
* Write and present formal reports up to and including Executive Leadership Team level as required in relation to specialist and generalist subject areas.
* Demonstrate a positive approach to all employees, ensuring that all feel valued as a member of the School.
* Ensure the Single Central Register is permanently compliant with regulatory requirements.
* Manage the School's HR Database, ensuring all data is up to date and compliant with regulatory requirements.
* Develop and manage the HR Budget in conjunction with the Payroll Manager.
* Handle general enquires in a fair equitable manner. * Handle all data and staff related documentation in confidence and in compliance with regulatory requirements.
* Counsel staff on HR and non-confidential matters as required.
* Perform other related duties as requested by the Director of People
* Educated to at least Degree Level; Master's Degree in Human Resources is desirable.
* 5+ years of HR operations experience, ideally in a generalist capacity.
* Experience managing HR Databases.
* CIPD qualification (MCIPD or FCIPD).
* Extensive knowledge and understanding of employment law and HR best practice.
* IT literate with intermediate to advanced level Microsoft Office 365 applications including Excel, Word, PowerPoint, SharePoint, Teams, OneDrive