People Partner - Royal Collection Trust
- £45,000 - £50,000
- 12 Month FTC (Maternity Cover)
- August start
- Buckingham Palace
I am extremely pleased to be working with the Royal Household who are looking for a versatile and commercially-minded People Partner to support Royal Collection Trust. A department of the Royal Household, Royal Collection Trust is also an independent Charitable Trust which is self-funding via its commercial activities.
Royal Collection Trust looks after the Royal Collection - one of the most important art collections in the world - and manages the public opening of the official residences of Her Majesty the Queen. Through its work, from exhibitions and learning programmes to publications and retail, it aims to ensure that the Royal Collection and Palaces are valued and enjoyed by everyone.
- Working in close partnership with the senior commercial team in this unique and world-renowned cultural heritage organisation.
- As a true generalist, you'll support the delivery of strategic people plans to help meet ambitious commercial and charitable aims and support post-pandemic business recovery.
- Joining a really colloborative and supportive HR team, you'll work closely with other People Partners, People Services, Talent Acquisition and OD to provide exceptional challenge, support and trusted advice.
- Personal and professional development is encouraged, and you'll have exceptional opportunities to make an impact and grow your own career.